We are excited to announce the 1st annual World Hoop Day Celebration in Memphis! Grind City Flow Fest is partnering with Paint Memphis 2019 to throw one giant party to honor Memphis artists and the Hula Hoop community!
World Hoop Day festivities begin at 2pm with FREE workshops.
Here’s the schedule:
• 2:00-3:30pm “Let’s Get Technical” with Angela Presnell (Lilhoopgirl)
• 3:30-4:00pm “Hoop Juggling” with Callie Compton (Callie Compton of Weightless Aerial)
• 4:00-4:30pm “Beginner Hoop” with Heidi Bateman (Hoop with Heidi - Hula Hoop Fitness)
• 4:45-5:15pm “Paint Hooping” with Katie Sunshine (Katie Sunshine)
• 5:30-6:30pm Learn Flashmob Choreo with Ellen & Hallie
• 7:45pm Perform Flashmob Choreo with Mighty Souls Brass Band (LED Hoops encouraged!)
After the festivities are done, we will all meet on Beale Street for a hula hoop takeover!
Food and beverages will be available on site for purchase. Water provided by Grind City Flow Festival. It's going to be a lovely day! Let's show Memphis why hula hooping deserves its own national holiday!
About Paint Memphis:
"Paint Memphis 2019 will host 100 artists from all over the country and Memphis. We welcome the public for live music, amazing art, and good times starting at 4-10 pm. Event is, as always, free and open to the public."
Facebook: Paint Memphis